Friday 1 January 2010

2009

This year has been one of the best so far. So much has happened and i've met so many unbelievable people! When i say year, really i mean since i turned 16-now. So it's a bit longer then a year actually!
This is just a brief run down of my incredible year......

-It all started off Playing Eponine in Les Miserables at Harrow school! There i met some amazing people some of whom are still in my close group of friends even now :
-Souvid
-Sebastian
-Dan
-Hugo
-Jamie
-Adam
-The Lambert Brothers
-Kightley
-Joey
-Ryan
-And Ewan......(Sorry if i've forgotten anyone!) AnnndddThrough Ewan i met
-Ken
-Felix
and My Charlie Bear.
All of whom have made a huge impact on my life.


Anyhow, there have been a lot of changes in me as a person this year. I finally found a group of friends i belonged with which made me grow as a person. I'm more confident of who i am and i'm not scared to be that person. because i can't be anyone else. No matter who doesn't like it.


Charlie has made such an influence on my life this year. He's extremely wise and has helped me through a lot and i can't thank him enough. We've had a great 7 (almost 8) months and hopefully many more to come :) I love him lots and lots and wish he could have been here for christmas and new years...but at least he's here for Valentines :)


Now, not only did i make a lot of friends during Les Mis, but i also became closer to someone who i can tell will be a life long friend! My Dearest Mr T! What a legend! And to think he's now dating one of my other close friends, Antony Hart....it's just a beautiful thing to see two of my best friends getting together....:P (they'll kill me for this!!!!) but yes. Mr T. You are a legend and i hope our friendship is a life long pleasure. :)


I had a rather big emotional blow at the end of this year and that was leaving school! I spent 5 years and a term at Northwood College school for girls and i'm going to miss it ridonkulous amounts. I learnt a lot at that school. Not just academically but socially and i learnt a lot about myself and my own potential as a person. I'll miss my mates like Saffy, Vicky and Noor but i'll alos miss my teachers, like Mr Brown, Mrs Spicer, Miss McCoy and most of all my music teacher Dr Roche. He was and still is the biggest legend in this entire world. He wasn't just a teacher. He was a friend.


Well anyways. I'll stop rambling. I hope everyone has a fantastic 2010. I know i will ;)

Carrie Hope Fletcher

xxx

1 comment:

  1. it's real great that you feel you can be yourself!
    It's a good feeling :)
    oh, and I think you're awsome ;)
    keep up the good work!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete