I tweet a lot about what i'm reading and whether the books are any good and lots of people have been asking me to recommend books! Well i thought i'd compile a list of books that i've read that i've enjoyed. Might help a few of you that are stuck on what to read! So here goes!
1. The Twilight series (once you've read the first one you're gonna have to read the rest!
2. The Host By Stephanie Meyer
3. The Book Theif by Marcus Zusak
4. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
5. Happy Ever After by Adele Geras
6. Looking for JJ by Anne Cassidy
7. The Diamond of Drury Lane by Julia Golding.
8. The Doomspell By Cliff McNish
9. The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
10. Before i Die By Jenny Downham
11. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
12. The extraordinary and unusual adventures of Horatio Lyle by Catherine Webb
13. An offer you can't refuse by Jill Mansill
14. Beauty By Robin Mckinley
15. Freaks by Annette Curtis Klaus
16. The Swansong of Wilbur McCrum by Bronia Kita
17. King Dork by Frank Portman
18. A little Love song by Michelle Magorian
19. Exchange by Paul Magrs
20. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
I think that should do for now! I'm Currently reading Hammer by Sara Stockbridge. I've only just started but it's pretty good so far if anyone wants to give it a go?
All my love,